Ive always wanted to use my BM21 plate. .but i never knew what i wanted to do with it, as there are so many cool designs on the one plate!.
So i decided to try a little experiment using the colors White and Blue.
For this manicure i used:
- Rimmel London - Double duty base coat.
- Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White #66.
- Barry M Nail Paint- Cobalt Blue #291.
- Konad Special Blue Polish .
- Konad Special White Polish .
I love how this Simple manicure turned out!.
Reviewing images on the BM21 plate, For testing the BM21 plates i used the following polishes:
- China Glaze - temptation carnation.
- Konad Special Black Polish .
These Images transfer so well - I'm very impressed with this plate!.
I'll have to find another excuse to use this plate in the near future, because the images are so cute and simple!
Thanks for looking guys