I cant believe its Sunday already =(. As promised in http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/2011/01/testing-my-new-plate-xl-plate-part-1.html ,
Here is the last 22 Designs from XL Plate A.
For these test I used:
- Rimmel London - Double Duty Base Coat
- China Glazes - Cow girl Up
- Konad Special White Polish
- Gosh Rainbow (For the last picture)
* Apologies for my sloppy nail varnish applying! I hope it doesn't offend anyone...I was just to anxious to try the designs out =( *
I'm in love with every design on this Plate! <3
There are so many designs..I know this plate will keep me entertained for a while to come and i love that!
Ive decided I'm defiantly going to purchase XL Plates C -F as soon as i can!
Here i used Some Gosh rainbow on my Little Finger, Index Finger and Thumb...Just because i love how it looks! =)))
I hope you enjoyed looking =)...I know i enjoyed testing this plate!
Have a fantastic weekend Girls!