I decided to do a cute Manicure today using my HB14 Plate.
Here is a creation i came up with using different Green fraulein 38 Nail Art Liner's and a cute Koala bear Image =).
(All pictures can be enlarged)
For this Manicure I used:
- fraulein 38 Nail Art Liner's.
- China Glaze - Red Stallion.
- Konad Special White Polish.
I'm very happy i invested in these HB plates - they stamp beautifully and the detail on them- is outstanding!.
Here is the Lovely HB14 Plate =).
For testing the HB14 Plate I used:
- La Femme Beauty - Cream Grey.
- Essence Nail Art White Stampy Polish.
- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
* Apologies in advance for the sloppy application of polish - I was too eager to swatch this gorgeous plate out!*.
I love all the images on this plate - they all stamped beautifully =).
I really want to use the horse and frog image again.