Every week, a few of us, organised by Stacie, get together and write a collective post
on our favorite blog posts of the week. Here is week 11!
-Sarah created a psychedelic design using konad plate http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/2011/06/xl-b-lemon-and-lime_09.html
- Jen created a pretty design using China Glaze for Audrey http://moondancerjen.blogspot.com/2011/06/audreys-jewels.html
- Grace showed us how to tie dye http://ooooohpretty.blogspot.com/2011/06/tie-dye-nails.html
- Claire tested out OPI's Glam Slam! Spark de Triomphe & White Shatter http://toptwentynails.blogspot.com/2011/06/opis-glam-slam-spark-de-triomphe-white.html
-Stacie was inspired by Cath Kidston Strawberry Oilcloth http://kawaiinailart.blogspot.com/2011/06/cath-kidston-inspired-strawberries.html
- Sharon had the blues http://polishinfatuated.blogspot.com/2011/06/and-blues-hit.html
- Ladyluck tried her hand at Cherry Blossoms http://ladyluckbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/06/sakuracherry-blossoms-nail-art.html
- The Nail Addict created a summer manicure http://thenailaddict.blogspot.com/2011/06/another-summer-mani.html
- Ari created a wedding manicure http://ari-sweetdelight.blogspot.com/2011/06/wedding-blues.html
Heres a random picture i took - whilst traveling home from Edinburgh to Birmingham =).
Have fun reading =)