Here's a quick post from me tonight to show you a
manicure I created with my new Big SdP M plate.
For this Manicure I used:
- Barry M Nail Paint - Bright Red & Foil.
- Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Poppy.
- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
I really like how this manicure turned out
The image is so cute and simple!.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure i used:
- Two coats of Barry M Nail Paint - Bright Red ( Above ).
- One coat of Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Poppy.
- One coat of Rimmel London - Matte Finish.
Here is the Big SdP M image that I used for this manicure.
It can be purchased from Here.
Thanks for stopping by!