I've really struggled to come up with ANY valentine 'themed' manicures this year.
I've got so many non-valentine ideas...But 'love' themed ones...Nope =-/.
However....This weeks 'Adventures In Stamping' challenge was a 'Valentines Mani'.
Here are both of the manicures i did ...and hated lol =-/.
For this Manicure I used
- Kleancolor - Bite Me.
- Konad Special Pastel Pink & White Polish.
- Dotting Tools.
Ive fallen in love with Kleancolor's Bite Me.
- It dried quickly.
- I found the formula was Awesome to work with!
..and just look at it! - Its simply stunning.
I love the blurry picture ( Below).. especially how the flecks of glitter stand out!
I may need to find a excuse to use this polish again very soon!
Here is the image plate i used to create this manicure.
Onto the next fail ...
For this Manicure I used :
- Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White.
- Avon - Star.
- Kleancolor's -Red metallic, Pink Metallic, Fuschia Metallic and Yellow Metallic.
- Drk - A.
- Heart Rhinestones.
Close up of the image.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure i used:
- One Coat of Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White.
- I then Sponged on some Yellow Metallic.
Here is the image plate that i used to create this Manicure.
Also id like to point out
the image didn't fail me the whole combination did!
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is a super cute video for you all...It melted my heart completely whilst watching it!