First before I go any further... I have a confession - I am a lostie!.
A description of a lostie for those who are not lostie's - is:
1. A person who is overly obsessed and easily excited with the hit TV show, LOST.
2. A degree of fandom only attained by knowing way too much info about the show LOST.
"When I mentioned the Dharma Initiative, she was a total Lostie and knew everything about it!"
I'm not afraid to admit it - I love the show. Even though, deep down I'm still
disappointed with how the show ended.
Today's manicure is
dedicated for the Dharma Initiative.
For This Manicure I used:
- Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White.
- China Glaze - Prize Winning Mare & Trendsetter
- Kleancolor - Fashionista.
- A Sponge.
- Green fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure i used :
- One coat of Barry M's Matt White.
- I then Sponged China Glazes Trendsetter all over my nails - for an aged look.
- Followed by Kleancolor's Fashionista - In areas.
- I finished by dabbing China Glaze's Prize Winning Mare at the end of my nails to give it a dirty look (lol =-P)
I've tried to give my manicure an aged appearance - as the Dharma
Initiative date back to the 1970's.
See below for the The Dharma Initiative logo and a inspiration picture i found on goggle.
Here is the D25 image plate that i used to create this Manicure with.
It can be purchased from Here.
Thanks for stopping by!
P.s I'm curious who else liked lost? - or stopped watching it after season one? xx