This weeks 'Adventures In Stamping' challenge was to use ' Black and White '.
Here's what I came up with =D.
For this Manicure I used :
- W7 - Black.
- Beauty Uk's Frozen Kingdom.
- Kleancolors Metallic White and Black.
- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
- Konads special Black and White Polish.
- A Sponge.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I :
- Applied W7's Black on my Thumb and Ring finger - I applied two coats to each finger.
- I then applied Beauty UK's Frozen Kingdom on my Pinky, Middle and Index Finger - Again I applied two coats.
- I then Sponged Kleancolors Metallic white (onto Frozen Kingdom) and Black (W'7's Black).
- I finished the look by applying Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
Here is a picture of the M57 image plate that i used to
create my manicure.
Thanks for stopping by!
P.s Here's a super cute video to put a big smile on your faces =D .