The lovely Shirley from Dashica Beauty sent me the Big SdP O Image
Plate to review. Here's a simple manicure I came up with using a
design from this stunning Image Plate.
For This Manicure I used :
- Nails Inc polish - Piccadilly Arcade.
- La Femme Beauty - Lilac Cream Polish & Ice Blue Cream.
- W7 - Black ( For stamping).
- A sponge.
- Big SdP O.
*Warning Messy Pictures..Can be found below *
This was my pre-clean up Pictures...For some reason...I had zero Pictures of the base with clean up....Clearly I was too eager to start stamping! *
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure i used:
- One coat of Nails Inc's Piccadilly Arcade.
- I then sponged La Femme Beauty's Lilac Cream Polish & Ice Blue Cream in various areas
of each nail.
I really love how girly and feminine this manicure looks!
The plate was a dream to use and clean...But this is Dashica Beauty I am talking about...
My inventory should tell you what/how I feel about this brand.
Here is a picture of the Big SdP O Image Plate due to go on Sale next week -
for more information about pre-ordering this stunning plate - See Here
What do you think of my Manicure?
Tell me your thoughts on the Big SdP O image plate?
Thanks for stopping By!
P.s swatches on this plate are coming soon!