In my last post I advised you all that I had received Cheeky Beauty's
Summer Collection to review and test.
Cheeky have advised the testers that we can show manicures using
Images they have revealed-to-date. How could I not use the Penguin on
CH43...It is just too adorable!
For this Manicure I used:
- Beauty UK - White.
- Kleancolor - Metallic White.
- La Femme Beauty - Ice Blue cream.
- Nails Inc polish - Cumberland Street.
- Rimmel London - 5 in 1 Nail Care.
- Mash Nail Art Polish for Stamping - Black.
- Dotting Tools.
I really loved this Image it was superb to work with -
I'm very happy with the quality of the etching for this Image - I had no problem's
picking It up with my stamper.
This Image is to damn cute! - It reminds me of Kirby so Much...That's probably another
reason I love it!
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure i used:
- Two coats of Beauty UK's White.
- I then applied one coat of Kleancolor's Metallic White.
Here is a picture of CH43, that I used to
create my manicure with.
This Image Plate / The cheeky Summer collection is not yet available
to buy - I am simply testing the plates to Iron out any problems before
they go into production =D.
How could I resist not adding a cute Penguin Video...Penguins!
Oh dear..I fear Ive gone hyper again!
Thanks for stopping By!