The Crumpet kindly asked me to be a part of her awesome 500th
Celebration Month - How could I say no to this awesome lady!
I love The Crumpet's passion for all things Polish related! - She unlocks a lot
of peoples passions and skills through 'Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge' , 'Adventures
in stamping' & 'Monkey see Monkey do Mondays ' - And I'm
glad to have her as a friend!
Here is my manicure that I came up with - Inspired by The Crumpet =D.
For this Manicured I used :
- La Femme Beauty - Lilac Cream.
- Beauty UK - Lilac Girl.
- Rimmel London - 5 in 1 Nail Care
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure i used:
- I applied two coats of Beauty UK's Lilac Girl to my thumb and Ring finger.
- I then applied two coats of La Femme Beauty's Lilac Cream to my Index,
Middle and Pinky.
- I then applied one coat of B.O Nail Polish's Glitter Star Silver Nail Polish to
each nail - followed by one coat of Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care.
Here is a picture of the HB15 image plate that I used to
create my manicure. It can be purchased from Here.
Thanks for stopping By!