I hope you've all had a fab weekend. Mine was exhausting - Me and the
boyfriend decided to move rooms
For This Manicure I used :
- China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini and Sun Worshipper.
- Nails Inc polish - New York.
- Barry M Nail Paint - Spring Green & Pale Blue.
- Rimmel London - 5 in 1 Nail Care.
- Dotting Tool.
- A sponge.
I'm in love with the quality of these Hello Kitty Nail Image Plates.
They transfer so beautifully.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- Two coats of China Glaze's Yellow Polka Dot Bikini.
- I then sponged China Glaze's Sun Worshipper up to the half way point, on my nails.
- I then sponged Nails Inc's New York on the Tips of my nails.
Here is a picture of the Hello Kitty Nail Image Plate - HK10, that I used to
create my manicure. It can be purchased from Here.
Do you like my manicure?
Thank you for stopping by!