Here's a quick post from me tonight to show you a manicure
I did with BM-311. I couldn't get this Image to stamp completely - However, I
love the finished look. It looks old and aged and I love that!
I have a replacement Image Plate in the post =D.
For this Manicure I used :
- Accessorize - Fudge
- Models Own - Top Turquoise.
- Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White.
- Rimmel London - 5 in 1 Nail Care.
- A Sponge.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- One coat of Accessorize's Fudge.
- I then sponged Barry M's Matt White all over my nails - Followed by me
sponging Models Own's Top Turquoise in select areas.
- I finished by applying one coat of Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care.
Here is a picture of the BM-311 Image plate that I used to
create my manicure.
You can Purchase this set on :
Have you purchased BM Series 3 yet? - let me know your
Do you like my manicure?
Thank you for stopping By!
Thank you for everyone's get well wishes for my cat - her tongue is
nearly fully healed =D