- The weather in the UK may have improved a little but not enough for Vic to justify
running off to Cornwall to catch the surf. Instead she's made do with
her Surfin' USA mani.
- It's been KBShimmer Week this week at The Crumpet 5 polishes, but which
was her favourite ?
- Laura has been trying out stamping for the first time this week and was
particularly fond of her classyblack and silver floral design.
- PrettyKittyClaws has been making the most of the sunshine by copying The
Crumpet with a Red Holo Dotticure. feautring Ozotics 518
- Helly at the Nail Newbie got her holo on with a purple holo gradient featuring
OPI DS Original!
- Charlotte at Charlottes-nails has been catching up with
the lazy days of summer challenge with a ruffle accent nail.
- Alexis at Glitter Tips managed to overcome a nasty case of nail art
block with a Black and Gold NOTD inspired by her jewellery collection.
- Claire at nuthin' but a nail thing managed to get hold of some OPI Black Spotted
and gave it a go over some bright NEONS.
- Seeing as the British weather has been seasonably rainy, there has
been a lack of barbaques this year. Unless it is in the form of nail art from
- Lou entered the Golden Jungle over at Painted Nails & Baking Scales
finding some new polish species to describe
- This week at Northern Nails there are Turtles in a Guest Post , Also Jo
has started a new series of posts called Mashups!
- Emma's been busy swatching the newBarry M Burgundy Croc Effects over
different colours on Imagination In Colour!
- It's texture time in the BFF Challenge and Kerrie from PishPosh and Polish
made great use of Heart-Shaped beads but was it a success?
- Ruth had some fun with pastel colours and created some colourful zebra nails
using her new stampers!
- Steph is showing off. Peacock feathers in the (rare) sunshine.
- It's been a special week for Allie and in celebration she's been wearing
- Dimpal is absolutely loving these fish egg nails Fish Egg Nails she also did
Nicole's Me+Blue Mani
- Sarah Louise reviews LeaLaC's Stamping Plate XL - A See the
post for swatches and a manicure using her first Bettina Nail Polish.
- Sam at Polished Art kicked off the 31 Day Challenge
with a red leopard print mani.
- Kerry starts the first off Nail Inc Sprinkle swatches with
Thank you for stopping by!