I hope your all having a fab week!
Here is a small post from me tonight - to show you all a cute manicure
I made using VL-002!
For this Manicure I used :
- Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White.
- Gosh - Rainbow.
- Konad Special Polish - Red, Yellow, Green & Blue.
- Rio Professional Nail Art Kit - Black Pen.
- Rimmel London - 5 in 1 Nail Care.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- Two coats of Barry M's Matt White.
- I applied one coat of Nail Pop's Pearl effect followed by one coat Gosh's Rainbow polish.
- I then applied one coat of Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care.
Here is a picture of the VL-002 Image Plate that I used to
create my manicure. It can be purchased from Here.
What do you think of my manicure?
Have you brought the Vivid Lacquer Image Plates yet?
Thanks for stopping by!