Here is my late 'Best of British - Nail Blogger Round Up'
- Lucy from Lucy's Stash shows how to do a perfect
Fishtail Braid manicure
- The Nail Newbie tries a braided manicure too, but
it is a peachy plait or a fishtail fail?
-Emma's been feeling arty this week at Imagination In Colour, starting
with a Purple Dotted Manicure and later a first attempt at 'brush marbling'!
- Nada has been busy swatching the Orly Mineral FX Collection Fall 2011 sadly
shes missing one of the polishes from the collection to make it complete!
- Claire at nuthin' but a nail thing has been rainbow gradienting it up!
-Things have been looking a bit patchy over at Never Mind Suzi
as Steph tries out some MUA polishes.
- Wendy from Wendy's Delights has found W7 Magnetic Nail Polish at New
Look in store & online!
- A simple nail tutorial for seaside nails perfect for the last weeks of summer
2012 over at Enigmatic Rambles.
-Abi falls in love with A-England's Perceval and doesn't seem
to realise its not autumn yet.
-While reviewing some of her recent nail buys, Ruth also created
a simple blue matte finish with some striking gold tips this week!
- Lyndsay from Pie's Eyes discovers some
and shows off her latest ColorClub purchases.
- Jo at Northern nails has been
- PrettyKittyClaws went to the Paralympic Opening
Ceremonyand celebrated with a Saran Wrap Mani featuring the
new OPI Germany collection.
- Sam at Polished Art created some Paralympics nail art.
- Rachel-Karina over at Polished Criminails gets ready to
undergo the grueling 30 day challenge.
- Kerrie at Pishposh and Polish is hosting a giveaway featuring some
holographic and great British Polishes!
- Laura at She Who Does Nails has been trying out her new stamping plates
and rhinestones with a Tiffany-esque floral manicure.
- Charlotte at Charlottes-nails broke her laptop charger this week so has only
posted one challenge post for the lazy days of summer challenge
- Sarah Louise plays with Laquistry's Placid on Acid over Nails Inc's Great
Dover Street to create Sparkly Leaves! She also thought it would be a good
thing to reorganise her polish stash....bad idea.
- The Crumpet has been celebrating her birthday this week. You can see
this purple ruffle mani as well as some of her favourite purples.
- Alexis at Glitter Tips takes a step towards becoming the craziest cat lady
by painting her cats portraits on her nails!
- Vic at Glowstars.net has probably pushed her nail art obsession to the
limit with her Carnival mani.
- It has been loads of nailart week for Dimpal at Crazy Polishes with
Sea Life and Flowery Water Decals mani.
Thank you for stopping By!