I want to start this post by saying how god-smacked I
am, at the response to my 2000 follower give-away.
I cant wait to draw the winner... my *random.org* finger is already itching lol.
Anyway onto my post...I haven't yet received my new
Cheeky Image plates - However, I felt the need to play
with the Image plates I was sent by cheeky to review.
Here is what I came up with :
For this Manicure I used :
- Beauty UK - Midnight Minx's Green.
- W7 - Black.
- Rio Professional Nail Art Kit - Blue Pen.
- Rimmel London - 5 in 1 Nail Care.
- A sponge.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- Two coats of Y.C.C nail enamel's 082.
- I then sponged Beauty UK's Midnight Minx's Green all over my nails.
- I finished my base with a coat of Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care.
Here is a picture of CH32.
This plate is part of Cheeky's Summer collection/ Set B.
You can purchase this set from :
- Cheeky's Facebook Shop - Here
- Or by visiting them at cheeky-beauty.com
If you haven't already entered my * 2000 give-away * you
can do so by clicking here
The closing date is the 3.10.2012
Thank you for stopping by!
I will leave this o-so cute video right here for you all to enjoy!