Squeal! I got my first Essie's on Saturday
I ordered :
Tour De Finance , To Buy Or Not To Buy , Orange Its Obvious,
Navigate Her , Very Structured , Power Clutch & Case Study.
I love all 7 of them - Here Is a cute Manicure I did using 4 of my new Essie's.
For this Manicure I used :
- Essie - Navigate Her, Orange Its Obvious, Tour De Finance
& To Buy, Or Not To Buy?
-W7 - Black ( for stamping )
- Barry M Nail Paint - Yellow & Cyan Blue.
- La Femme Beauty - Lime Cream.
- Dotting Tools.
- A sponge.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- One coat of Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care.
- Two coats Essie's Navigate Her on my Index Finger, Middle Finger and Pinky.
- Two coats of Essie's To Buy, Or Not To Buy? on my Thumb and Ring Finger.
- I then sponged Essie's Orange Its Obvious all over Navigate Her.
- Followed by sponging Essie's Tour De Finance over To Buy, Or Not To Buy?
- I finished by applying a top coat of Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care.
Omg ..Just look how crisp these Images stamp - Its
just beautiful =D.
Here is a picture of CH37(below).
This plate is part of Cheeky's Summer collection/ Set B.
You can purchase this set from :
- Cheeky's Facebook Shop - Here
- Or by visiting them at cheeky-beauty.com
If you haven't already entered my * 2000 give-away * you
can do so by clicking here
The closing date is the 3.10.2012
Thank you for stopping by!