I hope you're all well and good.
Here's a quick post from me tonight, to show you a manicure I
did using W7's Lava Flow.
For this Manicure I used :
- Barry M - Matt White.
- W7 - Black (For stamping).
- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
I messed up my stamping on my middle finger.. but oh well ...It
doesn't look that obvious does it?
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- After applying a base coat, I applied one coat of Barry M's Matt
White to my nails.
- I then applied two coats of W7's Lava Flow to each nail.
- I finished the look by applying Rimmel London's Matte Finish.
Here is a picture of the S6 image plate that I used to
create my manicure. It can be purchased from Here
If you haven't already entered my * 2000 give-away * you
The closing date is the 3.10.2012
Thank you for stopping by!