My give-away has now closed - I will select a winner on Friday (5.10.2012).
Good luck everyone who entered =D x
Here is a manicure I created whilst reviewing MoYou's Black and White
For this Manicure I used :
- Nails Inc polish - Upper Berkeley Street.
- MoYou Black Stamping polish.
- MoYou White Stamping polish.
- Dotting Tools
- Rimmel London - 5 in 1 Nail Care
- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
- A Sponge.
I dotted on the blossoms using MoYou's White Stamping polish and
Beauty UK's Soft beige.
I really, really LOVE how this turned out!
My BFF Fingers Polish Mania suggested I shiny this manicure up -
(See below) Here is my manicure after applying Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- After applying my Base Coat, I applied one coat of Nails Inc's
Upper Berkeley Street.
- I then sponged Beauty UK's Smokey Lilac all over my nails.
- Followed by Beauty UK's Soft beige.
- To finish the look I applied one coat of Rimmel London's Matte Finish.
For this Manicure I used MoYou 44 (See below).
OMG Nails also has Image plates 2 - 55 available to order from Here,
as well as Big Plates and stamping polishes.
Unfortunately you cannot order directly from OMG Nails website.
However, you can still place an order by :
Or you can call them on 02088309220.
Once payment is confirmed, they will send the items out.
- Small Image plates are £5
- Nail polishes £4
- Big Plate's (250 designs ) £60 - all prices include p&p.
Thank you for stopping by!