Here is my forth manicure for the Halloween 2012 Nail Challenge.
Today's theme is - Witches.
For this Manicure I used :
- Barry M Nail Paint - Acid Yellow.
- Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Clover.
- Beauty UK - Yellow Peril.
- Nails Inc polish - Candy Orange.
- Nubar - Tea Green.
- Rimmel London - 5 in 1 Nail Care.
- Dotting Tools.
How cute is this Hello Kitty witch!
I'm seriously in love with the quality of these Hello Kitty Nail Image Plates.
They transfer so beautifully.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- I applied a base coat (essential!)
- I then applied two coats of Barry M's Acid Yellow.
- I then applied one coat of Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Clover.
-I then applied Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care to seal in the look.
Here is a picture of the Hello Kitty Nail Image Plate - HK08, that I used to
create my manicure. It can be purchased from Here.
Here is the Challenge schedule :
Thank you for stopping by!