Here is my third manicure for the Halloween 2012 Nail Challenge.
The challenge was created by Crumpets Nail Tarts.
Today's theme is - Zombies.
For this Manicure I used :
- Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream.
- La Femme Beauty - Ice Blue Cream.
- Avon Matte - Red Velvet.
- Some Green and yellow fraulein 38 Nail
- Konad's M13.
This wasn't my first manicure...I epically failed whilst attempting
to create Gooey Zombie brains...I may reveal this manicure
at the end of the challenge
To create the base ( I forgot to take a picture -fail! ) of my manicure I used:
- I applied my base coat (Essential!)
- I then applied one coat of Barry M's Blueberry Ice Cream to my nails.
- I Sponged La Femme Beauty's Ice Blue Cream to the half way point on my nails.
- I then applied Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care to seal in the look.
Here is a picture of the Mash-37 , that I used to
create my manicure. It can be purchased from Here.
Here is a picture of the M13 image plate that I used to
create my manicure. It can be purchased from Here
Here is the Challenge schedule :
Thank you for stopping by!