Happy 2013 everyone! - I hope you all had a fantastic night!.
Here is my last manicure of 2012.
For this Manicure I used :
- La Femme Beauty - Grey Creme.
- Nails Inc Cadogan Place & Kensington Gate.
- Accessorize - Truffle.
- Barry M - White Matte.
- Seche Vite.
- MoYou Black Stamping polish.
- A sponge.
I'm in love with Messy Mansion's Image plates!
The quality is just mind blowing - I cant wait to see Messy
Mansion brings out in 2013.
A close up of my thumb =D.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- Applied a base coat (essential!)
- I then applied one coat of La Femme's Grey
Creme to my nails.
Then from my lunula, a.k.a your
nail moon (see below) , I Sponged (going downwards, blended
together as I sponged) :
- Nails Inc's Kensington Gate.
- Accessorize's Truffle.
- Nails Inc's Cadogan Place.
- I then sponged Barry M's White Matte at the tip of
my nails, followed by a coat of Seche Vite.
Here is MM02 - It can be purchased from Here.
This is a Limited edition New Years Image Plate designed and sold by
I would like to wish everyone a happy new year!
I also would like to take a minute..or 2...to say how much I really appreciate
your support for my blog!
Thank you from the bottom of my
heart to each and every one of my followers or people that bookmark my
blog and to those who comment and have given me encouragement
over the last year. Roll on 2013 and see what it brings!
/Mega hugs to you all!