If you have followed me for sometime - Then you'll know I
love my Dinosaur manicures. As soon as I saw this Image from
OMG Nails / MoYou - I knew I had to have it!
For this Manicure I used :
- Models Own - Jade Stone.
- Barry M Nail Paint - Pale Blue.
- W7 - Fluorescent Yellow.
- A selection of Green and Yellow fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners.
- Seche Vite.
- A sponge.
I love the way this turned out - How awesome
is this image!
My BFF Jenny from Fingers Polish Mania has told me more
then once - That this ' Grass look'
Is my trade mark - I just love how quick and simple it is to create.. So
maybe she's right.. but don't tell her that =-P.
I also love blending 3-4 Green Liners and a Yellow Liner together -
My Art A-level really shines through this manicure lol.
A close up of my thumb =D
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I used:
- Applied a base coat (essential!)
- I then applied two coats of Models Own 's Jade Stone.
- I then sponged W7's Fluorescent Yellow over different areas of my nails.
- Followed by sponging Barry M's Pale Blue slightly in areas.
- I finished by applying a coat of Seche Vite, before stamping my nails.
For this Manicure I used MoYou / OMG Nails Salon Pro 4 Image Plate (See below).
OMG Nails also has Image plates 2 - 96 available to order from Here,
as well as Big Plates and stamping polishes.
Unfortunately you cannot order directly from OMG Nails website.
However, you can still place an order by :
Or you can call them on 02088309220.
Once payment is confirmed, they will send the items out.
- Small Image plates are £5
- Nail polishes £4
- Big Plate's (250 designs ) £65 - all prices include p&p.
Thank you for stopping by!