This weeks 'Adventures In Stamping' challenge is to
' Use a Plate that ends in 8.'
Here is the Manicure I came up with :
For this manicure I used:
- Sally Hansen - Terracotta
- Beauty UK - Yellow Peril
- Y.C.C nail enamel - 030 (Brown Nail Polish for stamping)
- A sponge
- Seche Vite
I did this manicure *very* last minute - but love how it turned out!
Here is a close up of my Thumb =D.
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I applied:
- A coat of Poshe Fast Drying Base Coat
- I then applied a coat of Sally Hansen's Terracotta
- I then sponged, Beauty UK's Yellow Peril over my nails.
Here is a picture of CH38 (below).
This plate is part of Cheeky's Summer collection.
You can purchase this set from :
- Cheeky's Facebook Shop - Here
- Or by visiting them at cheeky-beauty.com
Thank you for stopping by!