This weeks 'Adventures In Stamping' challenge is to
' Use 2 (Or More) Colours To Stamp! '
Here is the Manicure I came up with :
For this manicure I used :
- Catherine Arley Nail Polish - # 806 ( Orange Holo),
# 801 ( Yellow Hollo) & # 666 (Purple Holo)
- Color Club Halo Hues - Blue Heaven
- MoYou Black Stamping polish
- Rio Professional Nail Art - White Pen
- Seche Vite
I regret using my Rio Professional Nail Art - White Pen, for this manicure.
However, Saying that when are the dot's on a butterfly's wings perfect.
Overall - I really love this manicure.
Its a Holo -masterpiece lol
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure, I :
- Applied a base coat to my Nails - I then applied one coat of Y.C.C
nail enamel's 119 (Red Holo).
- I then applied a diagonal line with Catherine Arley's # 806 ( Orange Holo)
- I then followed that up by another diagonal line, Underneath
using Catherine Arley's #801 ( Yellow Hollo)
- Followed by another diagonal line, Underneath usingY.C.C nail enamel's 126,
Then Color Club Halo Hues Blue Heaven
- To finish my base, I applied a diagonal line at my tip using Catherine
Arley's # 666 (Dark Purple Holo) - to finish of the look.
See below for the finished look - Pretty or what!
For this manicure I used MoYou London - Pro Collection Image Plate No' 3
You can buy it from Here - It costs £4.99
This plate measures 6.5cm on 12.5cm and every plate includes 18 designs.
Each design is 1.2cm on 1.5cm
Do you like my manicure?
Thank you for stopping by!