This weeks 'Adventures In Stamping' challenge is:
' Glitzy Glam Nails. '
Here is the Manicure I came up with :
For this manicure I used :
- Sally Hansen - Thinking of Blue and Model Behaviour
- Seche Vite
- A Sponge
My inspiration for this manicure was :
Dark blue lapis lazuli (Glam) and Gold (Glitzy)
Here is a close up picture of my thumb :
To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure I applied:
- A coat of Poshe Fast Drying Base Coat
- I then applied a coat of Sally Hansen's Thinking of Blue
- I then started by sponging - Alessandro's Blue Lagoon all over my nails.
- I then sponged Sally Hansen's Model Behaviour in random areas on my nails,
followed by Barry M's Cobalt Blue
- I finished by selecting random areas and sponged Barry M's Pale Blue
over my nails.
- I finished by applying a coat of seche vite.
I used - Fab Ur Nails - Fun 7 Image Plate for my manicure
It can be brought directly from Fab Ur Nails Here (Price: Php 750.00/ $18 each))
Or on Llarowe Here ($18)
Do you like my challenge manicure?
If you haven't already entered my * MoYou London Giveaway * you
The closing date is the 28th September 2013.
Thank you for stopping by!